Dr. Steven Dugoni has been in private practice since 1981. He received his Dental degree from Tufts University and his Master’s degree in Orthodontics at the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry. Dr. Dugoni has been Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics for over 25 years.
In addition to Dr. Dugoni’s commitment to his practice, he also makes time to teach at the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry. Dr. Dugoni has been an Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor and Director of the Mixed Dentition Clinic in the Graduate Department of Orthodontics for over 25 years.
As an active member of the orthodontic community, Dr. Dugoni is affiliated with several professional associations. His affiliations include:
- Past President of the Northern California Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists
- Past President and member of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Past President and member of the San Mateo County Dental Society
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the California Dental Association
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Peninsula Orthodontic Study Club
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon, a National Dental Honor Society
- Fellow of the American College of Dentists
- Fellow of the International College of Dentists
Dr. Dugoni is a published author of articles in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, the Journal of the California Dental Association, and the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists Bulletin. He has lectured on orthodontic care both locally and nationally.
Dr. Dugoni and his wife, Lisa, have two children, Emily and Patrick. Dr. Dugoni enjoys spending time with his family and playing golf with his father.